Sunday 20 May 2007

News

I'm working nights at the moment and will be posting soon. I haven't had time to write anything up yet but it's coming...

I've noticed that only a proportion of you vote. I think there is still a fear of identification. Rest assured, the Google map is mainly a bit of fun and cannot identify your address! Sometimes it doesn't even identify your vote. Please get involved with the voting, it gives me a unique record of your opinion (or will do when I start asking pertinent questions).

If you are a Community type person, why not join mine? I've seen a few names visit and not sign up. The Community gives me (and you) another route for communication and can be very useful. This doesn't identify you either, so don't be shy!

One other thing. I have been persuaded that, in the interests of openness, honesty and accountability, I should consider fully identifying myself. My colleagues already know who I am, so the pseudonym is moot and I'm now mulling over this prospect. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for all your emails and comments to date. Please forgive me if I don't get back to you straight away.

Be safe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any chance of you adding medical student to your current poll? I know of quite a few of us who read your blog and love it! Keep up the good work!

H

Wookie said...

Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy your blog. A friend of mine who is a paramedic got me turned onto your blog. I am actually a police/fire and ems dispatcher. I have been doing that for about 3 yrs. I like it but something I wont be do forever. I eventually want to be a police officer. I love reading your stories. I laugh cause the same stuff happens over here. People are just so out of control sometimes. I recently started my own blog. Seems to be the thing to do these days. Im sure it will be fun for me to post silly stories from my nights at work. Check it out sometime if you like. Have a good one and stay safe out there.

Anonymous said...

How about First Responders. Think of us poor people out in the sticks!!!

Xf said...

Yes I know...I will have to run another one to include all you guys!