Thursday 27 September 2007

Bear with me

I'm off to Croatia to do some stuff on behalf of the ambulance service. I'll be back next week, so I'll catch up with emails and comments then.

I've re-written the book. I wasn't happy to just reproduce the blog, so I haven't...it's a completely different format and a lot better, I think. There is a LOT of new and unpublished stuff in there now.

This has cost me time, of course, thus the few and far between postings. Sorry about that. It should all get back to normal after next week, so bear with me.

Xf

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to it!

~ C

Anonymous said...

i have mine on order!!! looking forward to it

take care
lisa

Anonymous said...

I'll miss you! Come back soon.

Anonymous said...

How bizarre. I just got back from Croatia on the 27th, and came to catch up on the ten days I've missed of your blog, only to find you're off to Croatia on the very same day!

What ambulance business do you have in Croatia? Bet you can't get there in 8 minutes...

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip!

I'm back!!

Anonymous said...

I think that every time that I go on holiday, I will say it's on behalf of the ambulance service! ha ha. What are you doing over there? I'm presuming that there will be a post about it!

Hope you have a nice time!

Anonymous said...

hi good luck in Croatia

i have just come across this though you may like it

http://ichuddersfield.icnetwork.co.uk/examiner/news/regional/tm_headline=anger-of-the-paramedics%26method=full%26objectid=19881110%26siteid=50060-name_page.html